Safety and MSDS
1. When transporting gas cylinders, they should be securely fastened in an upright position.
2. Ideally cylinders should be secured outside the vehicle in an upright position. If cylinders are transported inside the vehicle,
3. Always ensure cylinder valve is closed when not in use and tightly turned off.
4. Secure the cylinder valve protector when cylinder is not in use and is being transported.
5. Do not leave cylinders in direct sunlight or near any heat source.
6. Always wear appropriate equipment for the task at hand.
Safety Data Sheets